What's new

Shavette Style

I’m excited to add the Kai folding shavette to my rotation soon as well as the Irving Barber Company shavette. Both are sleek and use AC style blades. The Irving uses a DE blade too. Pretty dope. Anyone else enjoy using shavettes?

I have one I like to use occasionally. I prefer my vintage straight or some of my DE razors. But the "shavette" has its certain appeals from time to time.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I am also a fan of Shavette. Although I am not the number one fan, I really love my parker srx.

Considering that shaving head with DE is less stressful, so DE is still my main razor; but if I only shave my face, then shavette is enough.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have a shavette in my rotation of currently 18 SR's and enjoy shaving with it. The shavette gets used about once every 2 to 3 weeks. I do not perfer the shavette over my traditional SR's nor vice versa. I enjoy using my shavette to keep and improve my skills levels.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I like using my Feather AC In my regular rotation. I’m favouring my SR currently, but I think that’s because I was reminded of what a great shave I get with my Feather AC. It inspired me to incorporate my straights again.

Epic shave with my Kai shavette with a Schick Proline. Man! Epic and smooth. Whisked off 3 days easily.
Once I'm close to using up the Feather ProGuards and Professionals I have I want to try those Prolines next. How would you compare them to Professionals?

Love my Focus Slim. No special blade, just snap a DE. Well built, solid shaver, great for lining the edges.

Once I'm close to using up the Feather ProGuards and Professionals I have I want to try those Prolines next. How would you compare them to Professionals?

I love the prolines. They are sharp and very smooth. I would put the Prolines ahead of the Pros. Ymmv as always.

Top Bottom