What's new

Shavetools.com Movember 2013 Contest

In Honor of Movember, Shavetools.com is running a contest this month.

To enter the contest just post saying that you want to join the contest. If you're growing a "mo" this month, It'd be great (though not required) to post a before pic, as well as an after pic at the end of the month with your "mo." The winners will be chosen randomly on November 15th, so you should have a week or two to enjoy your prize before Movember ends. (also, if the first prize winner prefers, I can, of course substitute vegan products like those of the second prize)

First Prize is a tin of Petal Pusher Fancies Original Moustache Wax and a Cyril Salter Horn Mosutache Comb.
Second Prize is a tin off Petal Pusher Fancies Vegan Moustache Wax and a Black Colonel Conk Moustache Comb

First Prize
$salter-comb.jpg$petal-pusher-fancies-moustache-wax-original.jpg

Second Prize

$conk-moustache-comb.jpg$petal-pusher-fancies-moustache-wax-vegan.jpg

$20131102_111453.jpg I have no idea why this pic is posting sideways but I'm in. It is midday on the 2nd of Movember so I have a bit of a headstart

Wednesday, a big bushy walrus stache, Thursday, a neat trim pencil thin stache and today, the First of Movember's naked lip. What will it be 15 days from now?
$Movember Day 1.jpg

I'm in, I've already got the mo of movember going on (this picture is a few weeks old.) But now I'm also going for the no-shave aspect too!

I've been eying up Petal Pusher Fancies products for awhile now, what better way to try them than free?!
$1380157_10151719833767986_1034492556_n.jpg

The contest is complete! First Prize goes to milkmanv1 and second prize goes to justadivebum. Thanks to every one who participated.

Top Bottom