Proraso Red preshave
Gillette 1985 Black Beauty Adjustable w/
Voshkod blade
PAA Atomic Rocket synthetic brush
Taylor of Old Bond Street sandalwood shave cream
Thayers lavender witch hazel
TOB aftershave
Proraso Red preshave balm for postshave balm

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Watching shave videos, EPL soccer, and lacrosse

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I did DE wet shaving before cartridges came out, but I don't remember which Gillette I shaved with. Cartridges got too expensive and I just happened to watch I'd Lather be Shaving, got hooked, last August, 2018 and started DE wet shaving all over again. Lovin' it. I hope to be doing my own shave videos soon.

welcome! I started back to DE shaving for the same reason, but fell down the razor/brush/soap acquisition rabbit hole.

Welcome to B&B. Glad to see another "experienced" shaver join. I started DE shaving about the time that you did. My first razor was a Gillette Tech that my father gave me. The first razor I bought was a Gillette Adjustable now known as a Fat Boy - a razor I still use.

Welcome to B&B. Glad to see another "experienced" shaver join. I started DE shaving about the time that you did. My first razor was a Gillette Tech that my father gave me. The first razor I bought was a Gillette Adjustable now known as a Fat Boy - a razor I still use.
Hi, Jim the first razor my father gave me was a "Handy Andy" razor with a cardboard blade and later a tool set. My Dad taught me, "Remember son, evil deeds are done after dark, act as nice as you look, and if you can't be good, be careful."

Top Bottom