What's new

Shavemac Silvertip Brushes 39% to 44% Off

Please take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a Shavemac Silvertip brush at an unbelievably low price during our Inventory Reduction Sale. All brushes are being sold at discounts ranging from 39% to 44%.

This sale is limited to quantities on hand. The sale is scheduled to run through June 15th or until supplies are depleted.

As is our normal policy, all orders of $100 or more receive free shipping.

I bought one of the 28mm ST brushes. Man what a deal for a huge brush. May get another brush but this time a 23mm for travel.

Please take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a Shavemac Silvertip brush at an unbelievably low price during our Inventory Reduction Sale. All brushes are being sold at discounts ranging from 39% to 44%.

When will your Rooney Heritage 40% off sale be starting? :tongue:

I own a Shavemac #177 23mm knot and it is the best brush I have ever owned. I have never heard of Shavemac being discounted this much.

I got my brush yesterday! I got the faux ebony 177 and for this price it's a steal. It's an excellent brush.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday & used it this morning. Great brush!!!

proxy.php

V

VR6ofpain

Damn it! I just pulled the trigger on a 163, 25mm arcylic. I have wanted one for so long. $84 was too good.

Top Bottom