What's new

FS Shavemac Rover Silvertip 2-band

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moderators: I beg your pardon for getting the year on the card wrong. I hope you can allow this! I am of course the owner and it's all real, I had presented this brush here on Badger & Blade in March 2021 here .
---

I am selling this custom Rover from Shavemac.

- Silvertip 2-band
- 24 mm knot size
- 48 mm knot loft
- fan shape

- Including the original box as shown in the pictures below from today.
- The handle has almost no signs of use, in fact you can only see that it stood some where.
- This Rover came to me from Shavemac exactly 2 months ago and was used not more than 10 times with no splaying!
- The brush didn't shed a single hair.

There is one issue however: Please see the 2nd picture for this.
The engraving on the side which says Rover had come off partly and I took the rest off with a soft finger- and nail-brush, so there's no paint in the "ROVER" part anymore. Consider it 'stealth mode'. ;-) The other side which states 'shavemac' is totally fine.
Reason is that the fine engraving on the Rover-front was not sufficiently deep enough and I understood that this is a risk that comes with a custom-made item and I did not want to have Shavemac do me a new handle because of this.

The hair is absolutely great - as commonly well known -, however I find the knot not as dense as I would have liked it. Shavemac rates the density of this hair as 8 out of 10. Probably I'm too spoiled from my Chubbys and coming from them and considering a Chubby a 10/10, I would rank the density of this knot as 6 or 7 out of 10.

One final note: After doing these pictures I noticed that I should have picked a brighter environment to show the handle better. Please have an additonal look at these two pictures I had shown on March 29 here: #88

Price:
50 Euro only to compensate for the lost engraving on one side as described above.
Plus shipping via DHL incl. tracking and insurance: Within Germany it's 5 Euro, for most of the EU it will be 15 Euro, for outside the EU we will have to check individually.
Payment via Paypal Goods and Service with fees to your account.

For you outside the EU: I can not/will not deduct VAT.

Ah, just to have stated the obvious: I will not accept a return.

Here are 3 pictures from today (with the year wrong as I noticed in the meantime), please view them full size:

210520_14260--Shavemac_Rover_shavemac.jpg

210520_14259-Shavemac_Rover_rover.jpg

210520_14261-knot.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom