What's new

Shavemac razor

Hello,

Does any one have one of these:
Shavemac safety razor, like the one pictured here: Shavemac safety razor

I know its just a merkur head, but I'm curious about the weight and general finish of the razor. I am considering getting one to match a future shavemac brush purchase. Shavemac says they can match the brush material for only $54.00USD. Seems like a deal to me.:001_smile

Thanks,

Noah

I don't have that one. I have one with a Mach3 head that I won in the drawing. It is very well made, and nicely balanced. I'd say a good deal.

-Mo

Noah, I have one and I love it. I purchased mine as part of a set w/23mm silvertip brush, and stand for $153.00 US. So I think that price is a great deal, just look at what the E&J versions cost. Oh.. I almost forgot, you may want to wait a few days and take a look at the B&B forum razor.
Cheers, DJ.

Noah, I have one and I love it. I purchased mine as part of a set w/23mm silvertip brush, and stand for $153.00 US. So I think that price is a great deal, just look at what the E&J versions cost. Oh.. I almost forgot, you may want to wait a few days and take a look at the B&B forum razor.
Cheers, DJ.

Thanks for the info. I really like the looks of that razor. I'm not buying it any time real soon, it's for my christmas list. :wink2: But did you mean B&B forum brush?

Top Bottom