What's new

SHAVEMAC ORDER COMING UP SOON

@Rudy Vey Nice! One more, how long does it take you roughly after its ships from Shavemac to process the orders for shipment?

I'll keep an eye out but just wanted to understand timing for another open window next time.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Today I received an email from Shavemac to let me know the knots will ship tomorrow. I am not sure how long this will take with FEDEX, but I expect it to be about a week - they included a copy of my import license in the shipping papers.

Following with interest.

Well...I lost my virginity twice today..I got my very first brush by @Rudy Vey and my very first knot by ShaveMac. Its a 25mm/50mm at about 63mm height in a silver tip D-01 in Fanshape.

It feels so good. And great service by @Rudy Vey all around. He with the help of everyone here on B&B got me a lot of wonderful input before putting in the order. Thank you to all!

IMG_0490.jpg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Shavemac (not mine).jpg

Well...I lost my virginity twice today..I got my very first brush by @Rudy Vey and my very first knot by ShaveMac. Its a 25mm/50mm at about 63mm height in a silver tip D-01 in Fanshape.

It feels so good. And great service by @Rudy Vey all around. He with the help of everyone here on B&B got me a lot of wonderful input before putting in the order. Thank you to all!

Beautiful brush.

Is yours the D01 two band?

I'm very interested in hearing about your experiences with this new brush as you use it. I have a Rudy Vey in transit, a Shavemac D01 two band, and am very much looking forward to you.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Last edited:
Top Bottom