What's new

SHAVEMAC ORDER COMING UP SOON

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I plan on making an order from Shavemac for knots. This time, I need to get to a certain number of knots to fill my order.
If someone is planning on having a brush made, now is the time to get in on this order.
Standard for me is to order the Two-band silvertip in the most common sizes, and maybe even some Finest grade.
However, all the D01 version, both in three or two-band, are ordered to specs for the final brush. So, if you plan on getting a DO1 knotted brush soon, please contact me for getting it in with this order.
At present time, I plan on making the order end of May/early June.
So, please spread the word and get back to me if you have any needs (or urges) for a new brush!

I plan on making an order from Shavemac for knots. This time, I need to get to a certain number of knots to fill my order.
If someone is planning on having a brush made, now is the time to get in on this order.
Standard for me is to order the Two-band silvertip in the most common sizes, and maybe even some Finest grade.
However, all the D01 version, both in three or two-band, are ordered to specs for the final brush. So, if you plan on getting a DO1 knotted brush soon, please contact me for getting it in with this order.
So, please spread the word and get back to me if you have any needs (or urges) for a new brush!

Excellent! :a14:

I sent you a separate email to [email protected]

Thanks, Rudy

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

Will you be including any of the Shavemac Synthetic knots in the order? :)

Rudy Vey

I called Shavemac up this morning and asked if they would be able to sell me some of the synthetics. However, as i expected, the answer is no. Maybe in the future they are willing to sell me a few of their synthetics.

Rudy Vey

If someone wants a knot or two ordered with this upcoming order, please contact me as soon as you can.
Best is to email to:
[email protected]

Or pm me here!

Just received these 2 beauties today.

IMG_2093.jpg

This is my first Rudy Vey and Shavemac. Read some many wonderful feedback here and elsewhere for RV & Shavemac. Glad to get the best of both worlds.

The hardest part is trying to figure out the color and handle shapes. So many choices. I am just looking at postings.

And will hopefully be my only second brush I have. I hope I do not become fanboy and end up with more than 5 :).
I had to sadly sell a brush due to fit so I am hoping this small one works just perfect. I am am sure it will not disappoint.

I cant wait......especially after getting a GFT Travel Brush (PIF in B&B from Facetime). Lol. I know its going to be another 3-5 weeks....

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
This is my first Rudy Vey and Shavemac. Read some many wonderful feedback here and elsewhere for RV & Shavemac. Glad to get the best of both worlds.
I hope I do not become fanboy and end up with more than 5 :).
Good luck with that.:001_smile
I currently have 9 RVs. All 3 of his B&B LEs. A few I had him make for me. A couple of special editions. Also had him make a few specifically to give away.
The pink Persian Jar I had made for the Saint Sue Auction a few years ago. The last of that pink stock he had. Middle is one he made for an Active Duty PIF I did; he also made and donated the smaller one for the same PIF.
Bottom is a perfect (IMO) Persian Jar he made from a new Faux Ivory stock he had just gotten, with a Manchurian knot.
I dare you to not become a fanboy.
IMG_4102-1.jpg
0807172030-1.jpg
0717171957-1.jpg

@captp Oh wow! Those are incredible. I went a bit crazy on the soaps so at least for the moment reserving purchases. Albeit when this brush arrives it might put me in another craze......sorry wifey

Top Bottom