FS Shavemac Ebonite 2 band

Discussion in 'Buy- Sell- Trade' started by Pat Puma, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This Shavemac is an amazing robust brush with a beautiful ebonite handle, but as much as I love density and backbone, this one might be too much of a good thing. I think the original owner called it a unique knot, but the card just says 2-band. It may as well be a D01 two band. It is so scrubby, has the backbone of a lint brush, and look at my pics to see how the density compares to a Chubby 2. The Shavemac is on the right in all photos. I'm not sure of the measurements, but it looks like a 26 if the CH-2 is a 27. However, it has more bloom, so on the face it is actually bigger. Ebonite brushes are about $260 on Shavemac's site. I'm looking for $200 shipped to the US or PR. Trades will be considered, but it would probably have to be a Varlet or Wiborg (yeah right). DSCN3035.JPG DSCN3036.JPG DSCN3037.JPG

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  1. Reduced to $190.

2. I don't know if the original owner ever used this brush. It still had some badger funk when I got it, and Shavemacs don't usually have much of that. I've used it close to ten times so it's still pretty new.

3. No interest on this one. I'm going to keep it and see if it breaks in some more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.