What's new

Shavemac Contact info ?

I have tried to contact Shavemac via online contact form, emails and I get no response, is there a direct email/contact info ?

Thanks

[email protected]
upload_2019-5-4_21-1-0.png

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
When did you try to contact them?? Wednesday was a holiday in Europe, and all businesses were closed.
They may have made a very long weekend out of it.
Do not give up, they get back to you, but it may take a few days.

When did you try to contact them?? Wednesday was a holiday in Europe, and all businesses were closed.
They may have made a very long weekend out of it.
Do not give up, they get back to you, but it may take a few days.

Thanks Rudy, it was on Thursday, I'll send them another ping sometimes next week just in case.

Last time I sent an e-mail to Shavemac, the owner responded within 3 working days, which is quite good by European standards.

Some patience may be in order here, as I would not expect businesses in Europe to respond in less time.

B.

Last time I sent an e-mail to Shavemac, the owner responded within 3 working days, which is quite good by European standards.

Some patience may be in order here, as I would not expect businesses in Europe to respond in less time.

B.

Bernd has always responded to me within 48 hours, although holidays, weekends, etc. should be considered, particularly with small business.

Are European businesses' customer service response times normally longer than in North America? I've never experienced a difference.

B.

Bernd has always responded to me within 48 hours, although holidays, weekends, etc. should be considered, particularly with small business.

Are European businesses' customer service response times normally longer than in North America? I've never experienced a difference.

Being French/American myself I am not very picky on businesses responding in time as I am used to the differences between the two (US vs EU) :)

I just wanted to make sure I am reaching them, as my email via their contact form was like 3-4 weeks ago and hence I sent an email last week to the info@ email.

It depends on the person and the job of course, but I think so. I don't expect people to respond to business related things over the weekend or holidays, but in my experience (both personal and professional) Americans are more likely to do so than Europeans (and a number of other developed countries in general). It's no secret we tend to work more hours here. I try to avoid checking my emails during personal time, but sometimes I do and sometimes I get work related emails outside of normal hours. When I worked in Oz for a few months anything work related outside of normal working hours was near non-existent.

Top Bottom