What's new

Shaved with Boelis Panama 1924

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I shaved with this soap today and I think it's the best soap I have. It lathered up easily and a little goes a long way. It went on my face very easily without and drag or resistance. My face was nice, smooth, soft, and supple after the shave. I think the only other soap I have that is similar to this is ABC. Although the almond scent fades with these two soap, it dosen't matter because thes are two very well performing soaps. I usually like to have soaps with a fragrance, but with these two, I can forgo the fragrance because they perform so well.

It easily made the top of my top tier with it's great scent and outstanding performance. It's a shame that a lot of people might find the price too steep because it's a great soap.

This is probably my favorite out of my embarrassingly large lifetime (s) supply of soaps and creams. It's just truly excellent. I'm glad my face gets along with it.

You guys are dangerous. I just ordered a brick from Smallflower. Another soap is among the last items I needed to spend money on. Thanks!

Top Bottom