What's new

Shavecraft 101 YMMV

Despite reviews extolling its mildness, and as much as I want to like it, for me, the Shavecraft 101 is on par with shaving with a chainsaw. No matter how careful I am, no matter the prep or blade, the result is always filet-o-face. I've used Gillette Fatboy, Slim, Tech, Super Speeds, New OC, Schick Krona, Feather Popular with great results. Anyone else have a similar experience?

chainsaw.jpg

Intriguing. I find too mild to enjoy, even for a quick, slap-dash shave. Have you tried different blades? A Kai (wider) makes it tolerable for me. If I'm trying to tone something down, or if I think it might be a peeler, I'll usually start with Voskhod, which is a decent, middle of the road performer for me.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Despite reviews extolling its mildness, and as much as I want to like it, for me, the Shavecraft 101 is on par with shaving with a chainsaw. No matter how careful I am, no matter the prep or blade, the result is always filet-o-face. I've used Gillette Fatboy, Slim, Tech, Super Speeds, New OC, Schick Krona, Feather Popular with great results. Anyone else have a similar experience?

View attachment 1455713

That's far more blade then you can handle. I suggest putting the chainsaw down before you hurt yourself. 🤣

Top Bottom