What's new

Shave Til You Drop

Fairly certain I have enough blades, soap, and AS (I had a major score of some vintage Avon about a year ago) that I think it will all last until I retire, which I'm planning to do almost exactly 18 years from now.

I don't even know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow and you've got your retirement date set 18 years in the future? I've got to step up my game. :thumbup1:

I guess I’m the odd man here. I usually have one soap on hand. Two if my mainstay is running low. I do have an affinity for collecting razors, so I have a number of those. 3 brushes, one is worn out and one took too long to ship so I bought another that I use daily now. The one that took too Long is a semogue that apparently was coming from Portugal directly. It is still in the package, unused.

I do have enough DE blades for probably 10 years, if I ever start DE shaving again (I’m a straight guy now). Im 40, so not a lifetime supply there.

100 GSB - daily shaves for the next 5,4years
CROAPS- Ive got 3, not sure how long they'll last
AS - Enough for 3 years...

I thought had about 15 yrs worth of soaps and 20 yrs worth of Aftershaves and Colognes. Now I'm thinking closer to 20 to 22 yrs on the soaps and 30 yrs on the A/S. I'm about to turn 70, so yeah I've reached a certain point. Give me your numbers if you dare.
Hey! What soaps you’d love to PIF? I’m on the 3017 journey and will treat them with the most respect🙌

Top Bottom