What's new

Shave Supplies in Sacramento, California....?

Hey all,

I will be in Sacramento, CA (on Howe Ave.) for a week. Are there any decent places I should stop and shop at for razors, supplies, creams, etc?

Thanks,

Matt!

When I was visiting Sacramento I was looking for a pipe and tobacco shop and found the Briar Patch. They also carry a little bit of shaving stuff. I didn't purchase any shaving items from them, but did buy a really nice Karl Erik freehand pipe:thumbup:. They have a great selection of pipes, cigars and tobacco if you're into that sort of thing. Other than that I'm not sure but I would assume Sacramento would have an AOS or C&E.

When I was visiting Sacramento I was looking for a pipe and tobacco shop and found the Briar Patch. They also carry a little bit of shaving stuff. I didn't purchase any shaving items from them, but did buy a really nice Karl Erik freehand pipe:thumbup:. They have a great selection of pipes, cigars and tobacco if you're into that sort of thing. Other than that I'm not sure but I would assume Sacramento would have an AOS or C&E.

Great - thanks!

Arden Fair mall has C&E, Loccitane, and Nordstroms (AOS creams, but only unscented soap as I recall), Bath and Bodyworks, and Body Shop.

It also has a cutlery shop on the first floor, has a straight or two, a few merkurs, a few col. conk's and a strop or two.

Top Bottom