What's new

Shave Stand Update *PICS*

Fellas,
Awhile back I made a post something to the effect of "How to immediatly scare someone who enters your room" and had posted some pics of my "shaving stand" full of equipment I display in my bedroom. Well from time to time fellas ask me for updates (pics) of it and such and well.... finally here it is. (Note: as with last time, this is just a small portion of my shaving eclectic - most of it is in drawers - as I can't fit it all on the "shave stand.")

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
joel said:
Fellas,
Awhile back I made a post something to the effect of "How to immediatly scare someone who enters your room"

Good lord man! It looks like some bizarre union of a barbershop, a cosmetics supply store, and a wet bar! :biggrin:

Nice kit, though, I must say.

vputz said:
Good lord man! It looks like some bizarre union of a barbershop, a cosmetics supply store, and a wet bar! :biggrin:

Nice kit, though, I must say.

If you think that's scary... you should see my liquor collection....

Nice , I wouldnt have expected anything less then this.. No way would you fit that in a bathroom... nice idea.. I must build me a Shrine in my bedroom some sort of japanese Feng shui Temple surround by shaving gear.. I have a Vision...One day... :eek:

You can tell I've had kids for too long...

My first thought was "Oh my GOD - what if a little hand grabs the straight razor?!?!?"

Ahhh the days of bachelor-hood. :blush:

Jonnybc said:
Joel, that is incredible.

Have you ever added up what that lot is worth?

John,
No sir - I haven't.... I don't think I'd want to. Truth is... that is probably only 40% of the "junk" I have amassed. I have about a dozen and a half more brushes, a lather machine, a few drawers of cologne, razors, shaving creams/soaps... you name it. While initially it may seem to be overwhelming - it is 3.5 years of obsession in the workings.... so when you space it out over 42 months - figure a cologne and a cream per month, it adds up.... fast. :biggrin:

Top Bottom