What's new

Shave Soaps Reminiscent of Old Books/Library

Found this thread while looking for what other folks thought about Chiseled Face's Sherlock as I just tried it for the first time today. I get more of an outdoorsy feel than being inside around books and periodicals. Makes me think of working in a garden or strolling on damp grass. But I do like it for sure. Is this at all what Tabac smells like?
Not to me. Tabac and Sherlock are opposite sides of the scent spectrum imo. Sherlock is dark and dirty, Tabac is powdery and kind of floral.

TOBS Eton College may fit the bill.

"A beautiful masculine fragrance with dominant citrus lemon notes combined with fruity citrus notes of orange and mandarin. All this is blended with gentle floral notes that rest on a base of warm patchouli. Contains Lemon oil and Patchouli oil."

:/

Not to me. Tabac and Sherlock are opposite sides of the scent spectrum imo. Sherlock is dark and dirty, Tabac is powdery and kind of floral.
Got it. I'll eventually try it. Sherlock said there was tobacco scent in it and I didn't smell it. Hope there's some tobacco in Tabac. But I'll try it regardless I'm sure.

Gentlemen, this is precisely what this particular soap is made to resemble:
242532-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Fantastic performing soap IMO!!

Thanks! Lots of fun!
Do you take requests? If you're ever searching for inspiration I have three favorite themes: The Beatles, Formula 1 car car racing, and vintage orange crate art. Would love to see what you come up with. Absolutely no pressure. You know, if it ever strikes your fancy! :)

Do you take requests? If you're ever searching for inspiration I have three favorite themes: The Beatles, Formula 1 car car racing, and vintage orange crate art. Would love to see what you come up with. Absolutely no pressure. You know, if it ever strikes your fancy! :)

Thanks!

Sorry, no Beatles nor Formula themes! (Good idea for futures!)

But there is one orange crate theme (disclaimer...not my background photo!)

Are you a grower?!

Alvarez Gomez shave cream and cologne, Merkur badger brush and safety razor, January 12, 2019_...jpg

Top Bottom