What's new

Shave Soap Stand/Holder?

Anyone have a cool way of organizing/holding their shave soaps? I saw someone use like a wine bottle holder and that seemed like a decent idea. Surprised there aren't more options out there.

Anyone have a cool way of organizing/holding their shave soaps? I saw someone use like a wine bottle holder and that seemed like a decent idea. Surprised there aren't more options out there.
Hi CC268, I see you just joined us at B&B a few days ago. Welcome! You should add a post introducing yourself.

Personally I have the top three soaps in my current rotation on the counter in shaving mugs or a small shaving bowl. The rest are stacked neatly in a bathroom drawer with backups stored in a closet. I tend towards classic soaps and custom blends so limited personal benefit from displaying my soaps.

Beyond that some B&Bers have mounted shelving or racks to their bathroom walls or set aside all or part of a medicine cabinet to display their shave soaps. This can make more sense for those with premium Artisan soaps who may want to display their collections and the container artwork. If you just want more convenient access to your soaps a section of your medicine cabinet may make the most sense. Have a look at how @JasonJT 's medicine cabinet is organized for shaving via the link below. Really well organized for easy access to all his shaving hardware and software.

Best approach would be to look at those who have posted pictures of their shave dens to see what our fellow B&Bers have done. Note many B&Bers put more emphasis into racks and displays for hardware collections to show our razors and brushes.

I just stack them up 8n the closet on a shelf. But i did label the sides of the ones that dont have labels on the side. Much easier to find what i want when i can read a label

Hi CC268, I see you just joined us at B&B a few days ago. Welcome! You should add a post introducing yourself.

Personally I have the top three soaps in my current rotation on the counter in shaving mugs or a small shaving bowl. The rest are stacked neatly in a bathroom drawer with backups stored in a closet. I tend towards classic soaps and custom blends so limited personal benefit from displaying my soaps.

Beyond that some B&Bers have mounted shelving or racks to their bathroom walls or set aside all or part of a medicine cabinet to display their shave soaps. This can make more sense for those with premium Artisan soaps who may want to display their collections and the container artwork. If you just want more convenient access to your soaps a section of your medicine cabinet may make the most sense. Have a look at how @JasonJT 's medicine cabinet is organized for shaving via the link below. Really well organized for easy access to all his shaving hardware and software.

Best approach would be to look at those who have posted pictures of their shave dens to see what our fellow B&Bers have done. Note many B&Bers put more emphasis into racks and displays for hardware collections to show our razors and brushes.

Thanks!

As of now I just have my few soaps in a drawer. Which is fine really. My wife has the medicine cabinet as it is on her side of the bathroom vanity. No medicine cabinet on my side unfortunately. For now I’ll just stick with keeping it in my drawer!

Top Bottom