What's new

Shave soap samples

Any sources to get shave soap samples? Some of the "smaller" artisan makers like Stirling Soap Co. offer samples of their soaps. I like shave soap samples because I do not need to shave often and I get to try different soaps quicker. I won a jar of Dr. John's Hydra feels like a year ago and I only just got to the bottom of the center of the jar. I was looking more for more of the higher end shaving soaps, PannaCrema Nuavia Verde as an example. I had contacted PannaCrema to see if samples were offered, I got a "we don't offer samples, just buy a jar you'll love it". They were not the only ones to say no, just seemed more rude about it than other companies.

Any way, so is there any sites that offer shave soap samples? I have seen in the scents section there are sites that offer samples of colognes and the like. So I was hoping for one with shave soaps.

Maggard's scoops their own samples from full pucks or tubs from several brands. I'm not sure about PannaCrema though.

Here's a list of samples that I'm aware of:

Wholly Kaw - their own web site
Stirling - their own web site
Shannon's Soap - their web site
Stone Cottage - their web site
Meissner Tremonia - straightrazordesigns.com
Sudsy Soapery - their web site
Maggards scoops their own: B&M, Trumpers, L&L, Castle Forbes, Mickey Lee to name a few.

Stirling is the most generous without a doubt and a scent selection for anybody's tastes, Wholly Kaw's scents blew me away, Stone Cottage has some winners as does Shannon's, love their Silk Pajamas scent. Shannon's are 2nd in generosity imo

Last edited:
Here's a list of samples that I'm aware of:

Wholly Kaw - their own web site
Stirling - their own web site
Shannon's Soap - their web site
Stone Cottage - their web site
Meissner Tremonia - straightrazordesigns.com
Sudsy Soapery - their web site
Maggards scoops their own: B&M, Trumpers, L&L, Castle Forbes, Mickey Lee to name a few.

Stirling is the most generous without a doubt and a scent selection for anybody's tastes, Wholly Kaw's scents blew me away, Stone Cottage has some winners as does Shannon's, love their Silk Pajamas scent. Shannon's are 2nd in generosity imo

Oh wow, great list, thank you. I will check out the sites and hopefully order a few samples.

sir fury, pm me and i'd be happy to share a sample of Panna Crema Nuavia Red if you're interested.

proxy.php

Many of the artisan makers have samples on their websites, but Maggards has samples of several brands in one place, along with the bigger names. That means less money spent on shipping for different brands. And, Maggards is just plain awesome!

Thanks all, I have already checked out several of the sites. I will be making a couple of orders next week. You all have been a great help.

Top Bottom