What's new

FS Shave Soap Lots SV, Lisa's, Panncrema, APR, DG Santal Auster & Eufros Rosa Bourbon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, ladies and gents.
I'm offering two separate lots of gently used soaps. Shipping will run a flat $14 to any address in the USA. The shipping price is the same whether you buy one lot or both lots. I'm also offering some pretty great "add-ons" as well. If you buy at least one lot, you can add-on as many of these items as you like. At this time, I will not sell the add-ons by themselves. I hate shipping stuff out, so I'm trying to minimize the number of packages that I have to take to the post office.

That being said, here's what I have:

Lot #1 $55+ shipping

Mitchell's Wool Fat in ceramic bowl
The soap is probably around 75%, but it has cracked and split. The bowl is in great condition.

Le Pere Lucien Cedar-Patchouli
I purchased the 3.4 oz refill and shoved it in a tub. I only used the soap twice.

Saponificio Varesino Manna Di Sicilia Beta 4.3 inthe aluminium tin
Purchased here on the B/S/T, but I realized as soon as I bought it that I really didn't need another SV soap. Looks like it's been used no more than a few times.

Meissner Tremonia Dark Limes soap
Around 85-90% left.

Pannacrema Pure 2O San Francesco cream (NEW)
DSCF9634.JPG

Lot #2 $50+ shipping

Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Santal Auster soap
Probably 85% left. I purchased this on the B/S/T, and as much as I love the smooth Sandalwood scent, this soap makes my face a bit red during the shave.

Australian Private Reserve Ozymandias soap
Purchased new, used three times.

The Los Angeles Shaving Soap Company Blackfern
Used four or five times. 90%+ left.

Cold River Soap Works Citrus Maximus (Glide)
Purchased here on the B/S/T. Never used it. Looks like it was used a couple of times.

Lisa's Natural Irish Green Tweed
I love Lisa's soaps, but I just don't reach for this one enough to keep it around. I probably used it no more than three times.
DSCF9636.JPG

Add-Ons:
Chatillon Lux La Foret de Liguest EdT (99.9% full) $25

Vintage Williams gift set circa 1976 (comes with two pucks of tallow Williams, six Williams razor blades, Talc and dental powder) $15

The Sudsey Soapery/Chatillon Lux Lemon Rose Chypre soap and aftershave set (NEW ) $26

Eufros Rosa Bourbon shave soap and after shave balm (around 90% left of both) $40
DSCF9651.JPG

P.S. Offering the Eufros set is killing me. It's my absolute favorite rose soap, but I am adamant about selling these lots. I have way too much soap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom