What's new

Shave soap at Marshalls

I found some discounted shave soap at Marshalls yesterday. Art of Shaving Lavender refill and Proraso Sandalwood tube for $4.99 each. They had a few other items that I almost bought: Proraso green preshave and a.s., Ted Baker shave soap, and a nice selection of cologne. There is another post on this forum saying that Burlington has shave soap. I did find any there, but I will keep checking.

I got a Proraso Sandalwood there and it was yellow, cracked and it gives a lousy lather.... Probably OLD stuff that has been exposed to all sorts of temperature changes... Just got a new one from ITbarber, what a difference and it was CHEAPER

I haven't been to Marshall's but was at TJ Maxx last night. The only time I saw Proraso at TJ Maxx was a tub of red soap--there was only one and the lid was cracked. I opened it up and could immediately see it had been that way for a while as the soap was yellow and cracking. I'm not opposed to buying stuff from these stores, but I would check for freshness before dropping $5.

I got a Proraso Sandalwood there and it was yellow, cracked and it gives a lousy lather.... Probably OLD stuff that has been exposed to all sorts of temperature changes... Just got a new one from ITbarber, what a difference and it was CHEAPER

In the past I’ve gotten good looking fresh stuff but yesterday I noticed the same thing you did, yellow and old looking Proraso Green!

This is currently at my local Marshall’s.....

2DEA8478-C41F-4A11-A3F0-24DFA19252C5.jpeg

Top Bottom