What's new

Shave shops in London? Recommendations?

Hi folks! Been a while since I posted on here, but such is life...

So I'm going to be taking a trip to London in early May and was wondering if any UK locals or international travelers have recommendations for shops that you just HAVE to hit while in town. So what do you have?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
In and around Jermyn Street you have Taylor Of Old Bond Street, Geo F Trumper, Truefitt and Hill, and D.R.Harris which might be worth a trip if you like their products, which I do not 👍

Carlo Annicini in Piccadilly arcade is a great little store with almost all you could ever want 😊

Well, for shaving that is.. 😂

Mühle has a flagship store in London... it's a 10 minutes walk from there to Taylor of Old Bond Street 😉

14A Newburgh St, Carnaby, London W1F 7RT

As mentioned above you have plenty of options:
Jermyn St has TOBS and Geo F Trumper
Around the corner on St James St you will find D R Harris and Truefitt & Hill.
Piccadilly Arcade has Carlo Anichini (a great place) and at the top of the Arcade there is a new(ish) shop called The Piccadilly Shaving Company.

In and around Jermyn Street you have Taylor Of Old Bond Street, Geo F Trumper, Truefitt and Hill, and D.R.Harris which might be worth a trip if you like their products, which I do not 👍

+2! Yes indeed! That should keep you (more than) busy! The ‘Three Ts’ are definitely worth stopping by!:a29:

@Jfavre08 - You might wish to check out a TK Maxx store while you're there. I picked up some nice bargains there over the years, including some TOBS items at discount. Inventory at remains stores is always hit or miss, but it doesn't take long to check out. Have a wonderful trip in a most wonderful city!

Personally, I find the D R Harris soaps to be the best of the English soaps. Love the Arlington and Window scents. Next would be Truefitt and Hill. I love many of their colognes, especially The Grafton. Great place to get a wonderful shave experience. Floris located on Jermyn St. has a wonderful soap and associated balm..... No. 89.

Thank you all for your recommendations! Have been having a wonderful time in London as a whole but spent a lot of time (and money lol) on Jermyn Street yesterday. Was a little disappointed in the brush selection available, but soaps and razors more than made up for it.

Top Bottom