What's new

Shave Roulette

SPIN for Saturday, April 3

This is the lowest and most repetitive spin I think I've seen. I think that's fun! Happy Shaves!

Last night was the first time since November that I chose shave hear withiut referring to this thread and allowng the numbers to choose for me.
Just felt like making my own choices. Turned out well. Dr Jon's Savannah Sunrise, Feather SS, Hybrid Tech for clean-up.

SPIN for Saturday, April 10

Happy Shaves! I too have taken a slight detour and been using my RR Game Changer 0.84 OC and I love it. For some reason, this is hands down the easiest razor to shave under my nose with and I always get a smooth upper lip. I will be rejoining the randomly selected razors soon.

@Ryanshh has been spinning for quite a while now, so he should get a break by rotating croupiers. I'll plan on spinning for the next week. Each day's spin will be posted the previous evening for the benefit of those in the time zones to the East.

This week's theme will be Audubon birds.

1618324197064.png

Shaking up the betting sheet order. No new additions (Shave Trek!), just playing the odds on the soaps a bit more.

Today's shave will be MdC Fougere, Omega 48, Gillette Fat Boy, Rapira. Should be a fun face lather!

Soap/Cream (add first two #s)BrushRazorBlade
0WildcardMaggard 2 band 24mmGillette Pre-War TechBic Chrome
1C&E W. Indian LimeOmega 48Star DEFeather
2AoS PeppermintPlission AccessGillette Super SpeedAstra
3CC 45th Parallel SampleSimpson T2 TrafalgarGillette SlimVoskhod
4Proraso White TubMaggard 2 band 24mmGillette Fat BoyGSB
5Proraso Green CreamOmega 48Merkur 34CGillette 7 Yellow
6Proraso Red CreamPlission AccessGillette SenatorLord
7Menrock Black PomegranateSimpson T2 TrafalgarGillette Pre-War TechNacet
8AoS Lavender PuckMaggard 2 band 24mmStar DERapira
9AoS Bergamot NeroliOmega 48Gillette Super SpeedBic Chrome
10MdC Fougere