What's new

Shave Roulette

Shave for today is going to be:
Rick Montalvo Brush, RR SLOC, Ghost Town Barber, and a Rapira
I've used this a few days ago and it was nice, so expect good things this time around too.

Great shave tonight. Godrej menthol, maggard 24mm 2-band, slim with a BIC chrome. Had about 3 weeks growth to scrape off. Trimmed it down and cranked the slim up to 5. Had past shaves at the 3 and 4 settings and found it to be a bit too mild. 5 did the job! This menthol bomb was just what the doctor ordered.

Sunday 5/23 (For anyone getting a late start or shaving late)

Monday 5/24 (for most people)

Set my alarm, I will do better.

Tuesday 5/25

Finished my ghost town barber this morning. Using this spin to pick my next 3017 soap.

Wednesday 5/26

Well, the spin decided that I am going to try Fine Accoutrement's soap for the first time. I've heard these can last a while so, guess I know what I am doing for the foreseeable future. I'm trying American Blend for my next 3017 soap. Used a Rapira blade and my RR SLOC today. Pretty good shave, definitely need to spend some time transitioning from Chiseled Face to Fine. The soap was not at peak performance (I hope).

Enjoy your shaves!

Thursday 5/27

Man, the scent of that fine soap hangs around for ages on my face. I still need to figure out optimal ratios for water.

Top Bottom