What's new

Shave it, baby, shave it

It was pretty stupid. Those girls are way to easily impressed by cartridge razors. I would hate to see what they would do if their man was shaving with a DE or SE razor. Ever since I have been using I DE (about 3 weeks) and have been on this forum, I can't look at regular shaving in the way I used to.

fatt_tony said:
It was pretty stupid. Those girls are way to easily impressed by cartridge razors. I would hate to see what they would do if their man was shaving with a DE or SE razor. Ever since I have been using I DE (about 3 weeks) and have been on this forum, I can't look at regular shaving in the way I used to.
I saw this documentary a while back, & I would have to agree. They spent way too much time focusing on cheap razors & low end products. They could have put a lot more research into the documentary. I wonder if they're even aware that there's anything other that Barbisol & Colgate shave foam out there.

Did you see the angel he was holding the straight at? :rolleyes: That man was just scraping the later off, he was probably to frightened to actually shave with the thing.

Mason

Top Bottom