What's new

Shave Forge - vendor I’ve never seen on forums

E64472D4-F3C0-4658-8259-BEC7511CD906.jpeg
Just wanted to share an experience with members here. Like many here, I am familiar with The Golden Nib and Whipped Dog for brush knots and handles. I came across through a google search a vendor I hadn’t seen before, Shave Forge. Prices were very reasonable and so was shipping, so I gave them a shot. I purchased 24mm resin Handle and Silvertip knot. Products were nice and received quickly. I have to say, I am very pleased. Anyway, take a look if you’d like: Shaving Brush Knots | Badger | Boar | Horse | Synthetic

Thanks for sharing the good experience.

I had come across their site in a search and thought the prices seemed good. I was considering placing an order with them and now I wont hesitate.

Thanks for sharing, nice to find new places to explore.

That was my motivation. The places that sell reasonably priced knots are few and far between, so any information on potential suppliers I think is beneficial.

Used brush today with Proraso Green cream and face lather. Worked very well. Made plenty of lather and didn’t hog it up, which I was concerned about since previous Badger brush I used was smaller. Very soft tip feel, but firm enough I felt it exfoliated.

Lathered a triple milled soap, Pre de Provence with Shea butter. Loaded nicely and did a great job face lathering. So far I’m very happy given I paid about $28 for a 24mm silvertip with a cool handle.

Lathered a triple milled soap, Pre de Provence with Shea butter. Loaded nicely and did a great job face lathering. So far I’m very happy given I paid about $28 for a 24mm silvertip with a cool handle.

I've come across them myself but never used them. Gotta say, that handle is gorgeous! PdP Original/Sage is my favorite cool weather scent. I bought the AS Balm last Winter and the matching shave soap on my last Maggard order - I'm waiting for Fall to try it out.

I've come across them myself but never used them. Gotta say, that handle is gorgeous! PdP Original/Sage is my favorite cool weather scent. I bought the AS Balm last Winter and the matching shave soap on my last Maggard order - I'm waiting for Fall to try it out.
Thanks. I will certainly add more PdP products to my rotation.

Top Bottom