What's new

Shave difference Aristocrats

For those of you who have had or have both. What is the shave difference between the 1934 open comb and the 41 or 46/47 US Aristocrat razors.

Kind regards,

I find the OC more aggressive than the others....the #16 Brit Aristocrat is my all time fave shaver.

Very different feel to the razors. The OC are more aggressive and they overall feel heavier. The solid comb Aristocrats are lighter and less aggressive, but still more aggressive than a 40's Super Speed or a Flare Tip. The 40's Aristocrat is my Go-To razor of choice. My other favorites to give you perspective are my Fat Boy, Slim, Super adjustables and my Red Tip.

Very different feel to the razors. The OC are more aggressive and they overall feel heavier. The solid comb Aristocrats are lighter and less aggressive, but still more aggressive than a 40's Super Speed or a Flare Tip. The 40's Aristocrat is my Go-To razor of choice. My other favorites to give you perspective are my Fat Boy, Slim, Super adjustables and my Red Tip.

I like the aggressive feel, coming from straight shaving. I think I have to have one of the 34's to see.

Kind regards,

Top Bottom