What's new

Shave Den?

I just picked this up from IKEA
http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10218999/#/30218998

However I think I'm over thinking, I still need another "open" section to allow my brushes to dry? Don't want to put damp brushes in a closed cabinet correct?

Also didn't realize how big my Omega brush was (tall and fat!) as it doesn't fit into any of my stands.

Also...the cabinet is ~70lbs [empty] at least according to the box. Other than toggle bolts/anchors what else can I use to mount to the wall?
It's a new house so pretty sure it's drywall (at least it is in other places I've drilled) however the build quality makes me think its some subpar building materials.

Last edited:
Also...the cabinet is ~70lbs [empty] at least according to the box. Other than toggle bolts/anchors what else can I use to mount to the wall?
It's a new house so pretty sure it's drywall (at least it is in other places I've drilled) however the build quality makes me think its some subpar building materials.

I used Toggler brand SnapToggle to secure my aftershave shelf, since it has a lot of liquid weight on it. I picked them up at Lowes. The 1/4" version will hold 265lbs in drywall. They are easy to use and work great.

Top Bottom