What's new

Shave Den?

I use a cabinet that is over the throne. It was just a junk collector, so I cleaned it out and put all my gear in it. Now the only thing on the counter is my brush/razor stand. I think that you can get one of these pretty reasonable at any home improvement store.

$image.jpg

Here's mine... It's not properly a shave den but works. Still something is missing like my straights and a cloud of samples. And some more AS like my Floids and the big Proraso! Let's see what I can do in the future!
:)

I really like the way your den is organized. Just looking at it makes me want to buy more stands for my razors (and everything else)!

Not sure I'd call it a den, but I bought this small cabinet to deal with the overflow of soaps and aftershaves in my bathroom cabinet. And it also helps keep some of my vintage items in a dry spot. I just keep it on top of my dresser right outside the bathroom. I still keep a few razors, soaps, and aftershaves in the bathroom cabinets that I am currently using.

$15 - 1.jpg

Not sure I'd call it a den, but I bought this small cabinet to deal with the overflow of soaps and aftershaves in my bathroom cabinet. And it also helps keep some of my vintage items in a dry spot. I just keep it on top of my dresser right outside the bathroom. I still keep a few razors, soaps, and aftershaves in the bathroom cabinets that I am currently using.

I think theres just too much neat stuff in there for a single person, would you like a link to the Gentlemanly deals forum? :tongue_sm

Top Bottom