What's new

Shave Den under construction

Just moved to a new place today. I thought I would post some pictures of the awesome shave cabinet I just set up.

I'll post more images once I hang the pictures and and maybe a few shelves.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
That is one very nice cabinet and so well stocked. Congratulations on the move and the equipment.

Thanks, guys! I've been collecting for not quite six months and have been dreaming about setting up a shave den in the new place. I am considering starting up a YouTube shave channel at some point but I have to see if I'll have the time to put into it.

I made the razors stands myself and have sold a few. When I have time I will make more and put some up on BST. They're very handy.

More pictures to come!

Great cabinet for a shave den, and well stocked! Some great, traditional products there. I love these pictures of shave dens. Inspiring!

Congratulations and i see you have free space on the left, to put the second cabinet, because clearly you haven't enough space in the current one, to put your new items. :001_302:

Congratulations and i see you have free space on the left, to put the second cabinet, because clearly you haven't enough space in the current one, to put your new items. :001_302:
Thanks! If I got a second then the door wouldn't open! I know it's strange to hear on B&B but I pretty much have what I want. I'm low on funds anyway. I think I'm on the 2019 sabbatical without officially declaring it.

If I bought more stuff it would just cause me to not use what I have, and right now I am pretty good about using it all.

I have Yacht Man red and Dunhill Extreme coming. After that it's maybe a large bottle of Hai Karate clone oil. Then I am done.

I haven't even shown my Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab collection, which is intense as well. I don't know how many fragrances a man can wear, that that's probably about it!

Top Bottom