What's new

Shave Den under construction

Just moved to a new place today. I thought I would post some pictures of the awesome shave cabinet I just set up.

I'll post more images once I hang the pictures and and maybe a few shelves.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Thanks, guys! I've been collecting for not quite six months and have been dreaming about setting up a shave den in the new place. I am considering starting up a YouTube shave channel at some point but I have to see if I'll have the time to put into it.

I made the razors stands myself and have sold a few. When I have time I will make more and put some up on BST. They're very handy.

More pictures to come!

Great cabinet for a shave den, and well stocked! Some great, traditional products there. I love these pictures of shave dens. Inspiring!

Congratulations and i see you have free space on the left, to put the second cabinet, because clearly you haven't enough space in the current one, to put your new items. :001_302:

Congratulations and i see you have free space on the left, to put the second cabinet, because clearly you haven't enough space in the current one, to put your new items. :001_302:
Thanks! If I got a second then the door wouldn't open! I know it's strange to hear on B&B but I pretty much have what I want. I'm low on funds anyway. I think I'm on the 2019 sabbatical without officially declaring it.

If I bought more stuff it would just cause me to not use what I have, and right now I am pretty good about using it all.

I have Yacht Man red and Dunhill Extreme coming. After that it's maybe a large bottle of Hai Karate clone oil. Then I am done.

I haven't even shown my Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab collection, which is intense as well. I don't know how many fragrances a man can wear, that that's probably about it!

Top Bottom