What's new

Shave den ideas/pics

Very well done, it looks nice!
Thanks so much, I got the inspiration from this thread. I am also going to do some wall hangings (another idea I got from here) using blade wrappers, shave lotion labels and the like.

Thank you all for your help!

I really like this setup. Neat, uncluttered and everything can be seen without having to dig for it. Really tasteful and decorative without being intrusive.

Thanks. I don't know if "everything" can be seen. I have a handful of other razors that I don't really use but want to keep around for my son, and all of my soap, aftershave, and balms are under the sink. It does keep the RAD in check though. I don't really want to overflow these, so I have to decide what I really love enough to keep. So far, other than those few razors I'm keeping for my son, everything else has been PIF'd.

shave-haircut-2-bits-round-metal-barber-sign.jpg

Thanks. I don't know if "everything" can be seen. I have a handful of other razors that I don't really use but want to keep around for my son, and all of my soap, aftershave, and balms are under the sink. It does keep the RAD in check though. I don't really want to overflow these, so I have to decide what I really love enough to keep. So far, other than those few razors I'm keeping for my son, everything else has been PIF'd.

You're a good man Garrett. I can say this as a beneficiary of your generosity in the past. And it was your generosity that sent me into the very deep hole of this hobby. In fact, I still have the razor and use it as my travel razor. I had never used a double edge before that and had no idea what to expect. I too am saving some things for my son and plan on either selling or PIFing some of the duplicate stuff I have that doesn't get used. As for your setup I really like how you are displaying your brushes. Very cool.

Hey. Just an update as the OP. Our new bathroom will be finished hopefully this week. Hope to move in the “supplies” soon after. Hopefully some pics soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm small time compared to some I've seen here on B&B, but this rack for my razors and brushes just came in the mail on Monday. It was custom made to my specifications by Richtercustoms on Etsy. He made something for someone else on B&B, and I liked it so I reached out to him. He did great work, and it was very reasonably priced.
1585020057304.png

I'm small time compared to some I've seen here on B&B, but this rack for my razors and brushes just came in the mail on Monday. It was custom made to my specifications by Richtercustoms on Etsy. He made something for someone else on B&B, and I liked it so I reached out to him. He did great work, and it was very reasonably priced.
View attachment 1077870

Yep. I'll second Richter Custom's work. I have three of his 5 razor stands. Beautiful craftsmanship and beautiful to look at.

Excellent find! I love the old Barbershop chairs. We have family and friends in Tacoma, next time I'm there I'll definitely message you for a shave! You'll have your shop up and running by then I have no doubt.

I recently graduated the barber program at Bates Technical College in Tacoma and moved to Wenatchee. I will be working at the Hydaway barbershop when this Coronavirus pandemic comes to an end.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I recently graduated the barber program at Bates Technical College in Tacoma and moved to Wenatchee. I will be working at the Hydaway barbershop when this Coronavirus pandemic comes to an end.
If I get back that way when all this blows over I'll try and look you up!

Top Bottom