What's new

Shave den ideas/pics

I'm small time compared to some I've seen here on B&B, but this rack for my razors and brushes just came in the mail on Monday. It was custom made to my specifications by Richtercustoms on Etsy. He made something for someone else on B&B, and I liked it so I reached out to him. He did great work, and it was very reasonably priced.
View attachment 1077870

Very cool. Also, i’m happy to see someone else enjoying their adidas aftershave too. I thought i was their only customer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Also, i’m happy to see someone else enjoying their adidas aftershave too. I thought i was their only customer!

Yep, I saw one bottle of it at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. It's not bad!

Sneak peak. About a week away...
proxy.php

Here's mine

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I have a full beard now, so i just use a shavette to clean up the upper cheek and necklines. So this whole collection is just sitting there unused.

The Remodel is finally done! Just shopping for a window treatment and some wall art and we will be all set, but the shave gear has a new home in a new bathroom!

Before and afters:
You can see where the "Shave Shelves" are in the mirror...
Note the "forever blade bank" installed along the knee wall by the left hand sink! I wanted those mirrors to be medicine cabinets, but I lost that decision point.
Now, I need to find some good "shave art" maybe some small b/w of old school barbers??
IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0775.jpg
IMG_5658.JPG
IMG_0778.jpg

The Remodel is finally done! Just shopping for a window treatment and some wall art and we will be all set, but the shave gear has a new home in a new bathroom!

Before and afters:
You can see where the "Shave Shelves" are in the mirror...
Note the "forever blade bank" installed along the knee wall by the left hand sink! I wanted those mirrors to be medicine cabinets, but I lost that decision point.
Now, I need to find some good "shave art" maybe some small b/w of old school barbers??View attachment 1096363View attachment 1096365View attachment 1096366View attachment 1096367
Beautiful job, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom