What's new

Shave den ideas/pics

We are about to embark on a bathroom remodel, would love to see some pics of your den for some ideas for my section of our very small bathroom...your shelves, your cabinets, your closet space...do you have an entire den for yourselves? I am sure we'd all love to see that too...

This is my setup, if it wasn't for the full length mirror I would put up some shelves, but it works.
My wife moved her stuff to the other bathroom.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Pretty basic setup. My wife uses the bottom sink and i use the top one in the picture, with our respective vanity kits alongside.

She’s obviously more organized than me.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty basic setup. My wife uses the bottom sink and i use the top one in the picture, with our respective vanity kits alongside.

She’s obviously more organized than me.

proxy.php

Keep buying stuff, she will move her stuff to another room,
Or she might move you...

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Remember, a big tackle box can swallow a lot of soap, brushes, razors, etc. You can keep it on a closet shelf, or in the basement. No sense advertising how much stuff followed you home.

8CBE1B42-038D-45B1-9353-B7F70912CB14.jpeg
This is my setup, luckily I’ve been allowed the main bathroom, but my wife has a dressing room where she keeps all her stuff plus the en-suite. I’m happy and so is she!

Our reno starts today . . . no way on God's green Earth will I be permitted that much space for my stuff. There are two women, me, and just one bathroom. When/if we sell, I am TAKING one bathroom for myself and my gear.

Small Ikea cab in the bathroom, razor and a bottle of Thayers in a bathroom cupboard, brush i keep on a dresser in the bedroom.

file_B&Bsize.jpg

....................dave

I forgot to mention that I had an unintentional 1/16" gap between the filler strip on the side of the cabinet and the countertop. I use the slot to dispose of my used razor blades. It will take decades to fill the space.

Our bathroom does not allow for much storage, so I’ve created a little area in our closet for my modest collection. Whatever I’m currently using is on the bathroom counter and the rest is in the closet.

The bottom is just a simple California Closet shoe organizer and the top is a basic wall shelf we had lying around forever.

proxy.php

Top Bottom