What's new

Shave Creep

...No, not Mark TSSB... :wink: :tongue_sm

Actually, as I was heading upstairs this morning for my various ablutions, I noticed that the time I was taking for showering, shaving, and general pampering each morning has been slowly increasing. The time I leave for work is fixed, but I seem to be taking longer and longer to get ready. I find myself checking the clock as I have breakfast, read the paper, etc. to make sure I don't short myself on the shave time. If things keep continuing this way, I'll have to just forgo breakfast so I can shave longer.

I had thought that after a long time wet shaving my time allotment would stabilize, but I find that is not the case. Perhaps there is some deep psychological grooming urge at work - do I sense University Research in the future?

Scotto said:
I had thought that after a long time wet shaving my time allotment would stabilize, but I find that is not the case. Perhaps there is some deep psychological grooming urge at work - do I sense University Research in the future?

I think the end result of our craft is the achievement of Satori, whereby you take just enough time to shave your face such that by the time you are done, enough growth has occurred so that you can start all over again, thereby shaving continuously through eternity

Olde-english texts have recently been found (from the proto-Kent period) where a druid artist has depicted the heaven's parting and a celestial figure (very Ron-like in appearance) descending from the sky, chanting and draped in golden (lemon/lime) lather. It is believed this celtic tribe 1st discovered the secret of the "24-hour shave"

Kind of like painting the Golden Gate bridge

My time seems to be creeping up a bit too...just one more pass and it'll be perfect!:tongue_sm

I've moved my alarm time up ten minutes to allow more time, but I still end up missing breakfast at least once a week.:lol:

Top Bottom