What's new

Shave Cream & Soap Collections

Hello All,

Just for fun, I arranged my cream and soap collection to see what I had stacked under the sink. Got to arranging and rearranging and came up with a tree. Just for fun.

Still have QED 218 tub coming in. I did not include my Clubman Foam can, Neutrogena Gel can or my Neutrogena Brushless cream. Would have lopsided my tree.

Other collections out there in B&B Land? Just for show n' tell, and we traditional wetshavers are certainly a show n' tell lot, aren't we? We even have a separate category on what each of us scored during the week :) !

Cheers,
Richard
Waiting for the Rain in Plano

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like fun!! This could be just like Lincoln Logs only better! Yeah, that's the ticket! Keep up the therapy Richard. I'll drive down with my stuff and then we can build, let me see. :117:

Care to share any opinions on the Coate's Tea Tree Cream? I have been thinking about buying a tube of it...

What I want to know is, are the gents who own forests of cream willing to display their entire forest for us, taking the chance of being caught by their significant other? :w00t:

Rik said:
What I want to know is, are the gents who own forests of cream willing to display their entire forest for us, taking the chance of being caught by their significant other? :w00t:

What I want to know actually ... is the owning of or collecting, talking about, bragging etc. really such a big thing as seems to be made out or is this sort of backwards bravado? Here in the UK shaving is not a subject discussed an awful lot (certainly not openly) and wondered if it was the same elsewhere or just confined to forums such as this?

By the way Richard, this is what I would call a great collection - are they all in use or are they used tubs as well?

Gent, as far as I can discern, this is a habit confined to these boards. On the few occasions I have mentioned shaving to any of the gentlemen at my workplace, the reaction I received was somethign akin to:

:huh:

rtaylor61 said:
Richard,

Great idea! And I'm thinking I want what is under the tree...never tried Salters!

Very nice!

Randy
Randy, you can't go wrong with salter's. I have the mint, and after all this time, its still the cream I most often reach for.

Mr Water,

The Coates Tea Tree is an unusual one. To me it smells like an old book or a musty attic. Peculiarly pleasant, nostalgic?

Mr Gent,

All tubs and tubes have product in them and all are in my rotation. Favorite is Castle Forbes Lavender.

Cheers,

Richard
Managed to Stay Dry in Plano TX

Top Bottom