What's new

Shave Cream -Scooper/Dipper

You mean mashing the brush in the cream until my knuckles are covered is a bad thing? Funny, my soaps seem to last forever while my creams are good for a week, tops.

Good one! :lol:

Is a "rabid wet shaver" someone with foam in the mouth?

No, but you can follow their scent of sandalwood mixed with av to their lair which will be decorated with shiny objects,wooden containers, and various tubes of non-goo. In fact, if they are asleep @ the time, DO NOT WAKE THEM! I have heard that their claws are very sharp and slanted.

Marty

I simply took one of our sons old Gerber baby spoons that had a rubber coating over the "spoon" part and cut it down. Works well for extracting just the right amount. Yours look great to. Here's a couple of (low quality) pics of mine.

Looks great, I love use things that I find around the house or out and about to make shaving implments out of !!!!:smile: :smile:

Glen

I simply took one of our sons old Gerber baby spoons that had a rubber coating over the "spoon" part and cut it down. Works well for extracting just the right amount. Yours look great to. Here's a couple of (low quality) pics of mine.

That almost looks like a weapon.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I suppose I could use a pipe nail for Salter's vetiver, and not alter the scent a bit.

Guess my Baskin and Robbins spoons are a little too tacky for SOME people. Curse you, B&B!!!

Paul

P.S. IF I EVER get a snurdler, I will definitely hold out for the Suzanne Sommers autographed edition!

Top Bottom