What's new

Shave cream dream

Ok, so I mixed together 2 parts AoS Sandalwood shave cream to 1 part Castle Forbes Cedarwood and Sandalwood shave cream, and with my Omega Silvertip brush, got a concoction that once mixed with fairly hot water in my G5, produced the most luxurious and creamy lather with a scent meant for the shaving Gods. Something unequalled in the halls of my sniffer.

I then added more water to the mix, to obtain a thinner consistency, lifted the G5 to my nose, and with my eyes closed, took one last deep breath of the inebriating scent. I'm convinced I was legally intoxicated from this stuff!

I pursed my lips and poured the sinfully exquisite amalgamation down my gullet, which tickled my trachea with each passing bubble.
Oh, that soapy masterpeice...

Ok ok, it was all a dream I had about drinking my shaving mix, because this combination actually smells good enough to drink. I couldn't resist but to share it with you.

Maybe my next dream will have me follow up my shot of shave cream mix with a chaser of Bay Rum...possibly Pinaud's Bay Rum.

Top Bottom