What's new

Sharp Titanium Blades - A Nice Surprise

Ok I will buy them and share my impressions with you.

Aren't the adoro platinum and balaka blades available on the western market?

Loi and Sharp Titanium are new to the product line since the move. What you see on Amazon are the same as those anyone else has tested.

At 5 euros / 8 dollars, it's a fairly low risk proposition. If you find you don't like them, at least you have some other blades you have found to be excellent.

I find that the best characteristics of people on B&B are open-mindedness, willingness to investigate, and generosity. In the spirit of B&B, try them, review them, and give them away if they don't live up to your expectation. It may connect you to other people geographically close to you in surprisingly good ways!

Hello,

Maybe I did not understand but does that mean there are the old and new titanium blades? Like two versions of the same blade due to the new way they are produced? Or are these the same blade?

Sorry I do not want to confuse anyone with my questions, I might have missed something but the review about these blades got me interested.

Hello,

Maybe I did not understand but does that mean there are the old and new titanium blades? Like two versions of the same blade due to the new way they are produced? Or are these the same blade?

Sorry I do not want to confuse anyone with my questions, I might have missed something but the review about these blades got me interested.
Both LOI titanium and Sharp titanium are new production line. There isn't an "old" version of either one.

7am and Hi Chromium do have both old and new versions, though I haven't tried the new ones.

I purchased 100 Sharp Titanium from Amazon a few days ago and I tried one this evening in my Mamba 70. Wow, what a fantastic shave! Incredibly smooth but also a very close shave. I am very glad I tried these! Thanks to all the positive reviews on this thread! I will continue to try this blade in a variety of razors to see how it performs longer term. I think I will give the LOI Titanium a try as well.

I finally tried the LOI titanium in an overlander. There are good blades, very smooth, but I wish they could be sharper. However I just tried them in an overlander (quite a mild razor), and they could end up as being very appropriate for being used in a more agressive razor. I will try to test them in a yates 921.

My second shave with the Sharp Titanium was in my 1970 Super Speed. The blade felt slightly less sharp than it did on the first shave in the RR Mamba 70 but it still cut very well, was extremely smooth and easily produced a DFS+. This is common for me that a blade in the 1970 Super Speed feels slightly less sharp since it is a fairly mild razor, even milder than the Mamba 70.

Are Balaka and Abest the same razor blade?
What are the best blades from the Bangladeshi manufacturer in your opinion?

I can't add more to this discussion, but I am eager to try them as soon as I have a chance.

durablade.jpg

I also tried the sharp titanium in the overlander. To me these blades are better than the LOI, I find them sharper. For now I can say that I like these blades a lot. I am also going to try them in another razor before saying they are great.

I'm curious which blade is supposed to be the top of the line model. It's so confusing. There is a 7 AM Hi Platinum in addition to the normal Platinum.

I would guess the Titanium is supposed to be it.

Today I had my nice surprise!
I went into an Asian Indian products shop in my city and asked the shopkeeper if he had double-edged razor blades.
Immediately he showed me some blades, in front of me I noticed that he had a whole box of 100 Sharp Stainless blades.
Obviously I couldn't resist asked him for two packages of them,he charged me 1.50 euros for both.
Each pack contains five razor blades.
I wanted to try some Sharp blades, let's see how they go and if I like them I will buy them again.
I don't know the price of these blades, I tried searching on the internet but I couldn't find them on Razorbladesclub and Amazon.
I've only seen them on Sharp's official website.

Sharp-Stainless.jpg

Last edited:
I did not know! Is there an old production batch of these blades?
Currently I don't have any information to know if it's the old one.
I looked on the internet and comparing the photos of other Sharp Stainless ones taken online I can say that only the casing that contains the blade changes.
Mine is white with the writing "Sharp Stainless" while the ones I've seen on the internet are green with the writing "Durable" or a sachet with graphics like the package and always written Sharp Stainless.
However, visually the blade it looks identical.
I don't know if there is new or if there is old stock of Sharp Stainless.
In any case, if I like them I will often go to the Indian boy to buy them.

IMG_20240306_164312.jpg

Last edited:
Today's shave with ATT Windsor Pro SB90 and a Sharp Titanium (4) was sublime. It felt as if my face were begging me, "Please don't use any other razor/blade combo - this is perfect!"

I frequently use an alternating pair of razors and blades to get a more settled opinion on how a particular blade performs. Currently I am comparing a Lord Silver Star (3) with the Sharp Titanium. The Sharp is better in both the SB90 and the DsCosmetic PoleAxe TI-1.35. Some on B&B have a high opinion of Lord SS, but I have mixed results. It's not a top-tier blade for me.

Top Bottom