What's new

Sharp Titanium Blades - A Nice Surprise

I recently received a sample pack of new blades to try after getting bored with my same old same old top tier vintage ones (just kidding). I picked 2 varieties of the Sharp brand & decided to go with a Sharp High Chromium as my first choice, lets just say after 2 strokes of tugging and pulling it went straight in the bin. I had to make a choice try another brand in my sampler or give the other variety a shot and I'm glad I went with the latter as it was a night and day difference. The Titanium blade cut through my tough whiskers like butter, smooth as silk, no irritation. I tried to do some research but seems there is literally no info or reviews that I could find on this blade. Next test is longevity but they are already on my short-list to order more as I can get them for under $15 CAD per 100.

Anyone else out there tried them?

I hate Shark Super Chrome as they are just too dull for my beard. I purchased some new Shark Platinum blades and find them to be quite good. I do not know if they are the same as the Lord Platinum blades in different packaging.

I cannot find any reference to Shark Titanium blades. Where did you get them?

I hate Shark Super Chrome as they are just too dull for my beard. I purchased some new Shark Platinum blades and find them to be quite good. I do not know if they are the same as the Lord Platinum blades in different packaging.

I cannot find any reference to Shark Titanium blades. Where did you get them?
"Sharp" - different company made in Bangledesh.

I've been trying for years to get the Samah Razor Blade Co. to sell me a hanger of each variety....No such luck !!
sam.jpg
sam2.jpg
sam3.jpg
sam4.jpg
sam5.jpg

@malocchio

RazorBladesClub sell quite of those Bangladesh made blades where you can buy them by the 100. Not all of them though, ones like Balaka aren't on their page though.

You get them from their website, their Ebay/Amazon pages as well.

"Sharp" - different company made in Bangledesh.

Thanks for the correction. When you said the Chromium blades were not sharp enough, my mind immediately went to the Shark Super Chrome blades, but do not work for me.

I have used the Sharp 7 AM, but I had not heard of the Titanium blades. These blades do not get a lot of attention on the forums.

Rea

Really strange pricing and selection, with a few blades not even offered, such as black label ABEST.... The 200 blade packs of Durablade , LOI and Clifton are quite expensive for Bangladeshi blades $40 - $49
I noticed that too. You only really get a good deal if your buying a master case of 10,000 blades but not too many individuals would be willing to buy that many.

It was 4 shaves and done for me. Noticeable drag pulling on the first pass of the 5th attempt so I tossed it. Doubt I would pick up 10000 but a couple hundred I'm sure.

I brought mine off a ebay seller sold me one of each pictired above and a pack of Big Ben and bolzano as well
Yes I want to hear what your thoughts are, I hated the Hi- Chromium. I should have got more to try like you did.

The titanium is the one I used today and had a good smooth shave in my razor will try the others and see what's best might try champion next

I tried one of those Balaka carbon blades years ago and it was the absolute worst blade I have ever attempted to use!! I could not go more than 1/4" as the tugging was so bad.

Top Bottom