What's new

Sharp Stainless - Version 2

Do you have a link to a purchase location?

Also; does anyone sell samples of these blades to try out? They sound quite interesting.

Thanks!
-Geoff

from the reviews it sounds like the longevity of these blades aren't very much. can you compare them to israelis as far as how many shaves you can get from each. i can get 7 shaves from an israeli.

from the reviews it sounds like the longevity of these blades aren't very much. can you compare them to israelis as far as how many shaves you can get from each. i can get 7 shaves from an israeli.

i typically get 4 uses out of any blade....israeli, feather, derby.

swedes for some reason i can usually get 5 (but not always)

sharps: 2 at most. but for those two shaves it is a true performer.

Does anyone know how to differentiate the V1's from V2's?

A fellow shaver has been kind enough to mail me some blades to try out but he isn't sure which version they are (he didn't realize there were two revs).

Thanks!
-Geoff

Does anyone know how to differentiate the V1's from V2's?

A fellow shaver has been kind enough to mail me some blades to try out but he isn't sure which version they are (he didn't realize there were two revs).

Thanks!
-Geoff

you may want to PM Rene....i've not actually seen a v1; and in fact, aside from testers i'm not sure many have.

Whoops, I just started a seperate thread under the Razors section, but I had a chance to try Sharp and I am mightily impressed!

--Mark

I can only agree - The Sharp is a very good blade!! I can get 3 great shaves on a blade. It has a great odd feel about it since the blade is thicker than usual.. Go for it!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom