What's new

"Sharp" blades ... the brand not the description :)

I've had a nice little 'getting to know you' session with a few of the blades from the 'Sharp' label. Specifically the Sharp Hi Platinum, Sharp Titanium, and the Sharp 7AM Plus Platinum. For my whiskers and skin, they've been a very pleasant blend of smooth and sharp - specifically in my Rockwell and my SLOC. I took the 7AM for a test spin in my Gillette Slim and while it was a good shave I think I have to use it a few more times to get a great take on how well it and the other Sharps behave in it.

Has anybody else used any of these recently and have any feedback?

Yes, I made a thread a year or so ago. I am a vintage blade user pretty much exclusively but wanted to sample some new offerings & this brand was one of them. My favourite of the couple I tried were the titanium. Most of the users who bought some to try posted positive results as well.

Yes, I made a thread a year or so ago. I am a vintage blade user pretty much exclusively but wanted to sample some new offerings & this brand was one of them. My favourite of the couple I tried were the titanium. Most of the users who bought some to try posted positive results as well.
Thanks for the feedback. I've had good luck with both 'Titanium' blades I've used so far - Sharp and the Supermax Blue Diamonds. I may look for a few more Titanium blades to test.

I ordered some of these Bangladeshi blades from ebay, seller sehans_market. Sharp, LOI, Clifton, Champion, Starke. Let's find out how these behave.

They are on their way. Coming soon.
Hi, do you happen to know if this seller is still present on eBay or has he changed his account?
I would like to try those Bangladeshi blades too.

That's interesting. The regular Ti is a buck more on AMZ right now. <shrugs> I'll try them both one of these days.
Do you have the Loi Titanio or the Sharp Titanio?
I would like to try them all, even the Balaka blades which seem to be impossible to find, or almost impossible, on the Western market.

Do you have the Loi Titanio or the Sharp Titanio?
I would like to try them all, even the Balaka blades which seem to be impossible to find, or almost impossible, on the Western market.
I have them both. $7.99/100 for the LOI Titanium and $8.99/100 for the Sharp Titanium from AMZ. I would be pleasantly surprised if they are as good as the Treet Platinum for me ($12/200).

Top Bottom