What's new

SHARK WEEK!!

I switched back to the Astra blade this morning and talk about blood in the water! I cut my lip, chin and neck, all in the first pass! Apparently I let my technique slide while I was using the shark.

Day 11 with the same Shark Super Stainless. It's been a while since I've used a blade for more than 7 days, but it feels like the Shark still has a few good shaves left on it. I usually choose a different razor every week and grab a new blade at the same time. The downside to using the same blade for 14 days is my lifetime supply will now last twice as long.

Day 11 with the same Shark Super Stainless. It's been a while since I've used a blade for more than 7 days, but it feels like the Shark still has a few good shaves left on it. I usually choose a different razor every week and grab a new blade at the same time. The downside to using the same blade for 14 days is my lifetime supply will now last twice as long.

Tough problem!! (You just need to live longer!!) :a29: :a29:

Well done man! Shark wranglin’ for a month. I’m a fan of them thar Sharks. I’ll be combining my Sharks and Arko more often just so I can say Arko Skarko out loud! But seriously I do my kids even know what it means! 😆

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Tomorrow I'll be changing out Shark blade #4, and putting in the fifth and final Shark of the season, or at least the last of this tuck of 5 blades.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
After this morning's shave I took Shark #5 out of the razor after 8 quality shaves. This tuck provided just under 6 weeks of nearly daily Shark shaves. I usually get 7-10 shaves out of my favorite blades (GSB, Gillette Wilkie Swords), so these Sharks weren't on average as long lasting. I opened the tuck the week before the official start of B&B's 'Shark Week.' As of tomorrow morning, Shark season is closed. Good reliable blades, the Shark SS.

Last edited:
I've been using Shark Super Chromes since Shark Week. I get an easy 10 shaves from them. I have some Shark Platinum's that I want to try next.

Cheers to the Shark Chromes. Most people find the SS or the Platinum to be superior but I get along just fine with the Chrome species! Of course, they are the only ones I’ve tried and will eventually try the others but I’ve got a bunch left so working my way thru them 👍

Top Bottom