What's new

SHARK WEEK!!

Second year of JAWS and sharks. Remember, it’s a Sunday to Sunday week...
Looking forward to no”blood in the water”

Every week is Shark week here!! Shark SC's are my "almost" exclusive blade. I do enjoy the Silver Star's as of late though, but the SC's is what I measure all others by!! 😉

Second year of JAWS and sharks. Remember, it’s a Sunday to Sunday week...
Looking forward to no”blood in the water”

Shark Week is a tough week to be a seal!!

THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THE WATER!! (Hopefully not in my house either. :a17: :a17: )

I still haven't ripped open my Shark Platinums from a blade sampler, looks like this is the perfect excuse to do so. Now just to get my hands on some Super Chromes so I can try the third kind this week as well.

I still haven't ripped open my Shark Platinums from a blade sampler, looks like this is the perfect excuse to do so. Now just to get my hands on some Super Chromes so I can try the third kind this week as well.

+1! Perfect opportunity to, ‘Swim with the Sharks!!’ :a5:

For some reason not entirely clear to me, I have on order fifty Shark Super Chrome blades. I guess the Super Stainless worked well enough to encourage me to try the chromes. It is interesting in that I found their Lord branded blades to be pretty bad, but the Shark SS are okay.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I'll have a go at it. I have at least 2 varieties of Sharks here. When I was a kid in Massachusetts we'd fish for flounder and occasionally an immature sand shark would take the worm. Pulling up a flounder is like reeling in a wet shirt, but a shark, even a 2 foot sand shark is something else. Getting the hook out was an anxiety inducing pain in the arse.

I think I still have a few from a sample pack. Count me in. I like the idea of using them in a RR Jaws. Will give me a chance to compare the .68 and .84.

I think I still have a few from a sample pack. Count me in. I like the idea of using them in a RR Jaws. Will give me a chance to compare the .68 and .84.

Excellent!! Welcome aboard, or is it into the Shark-filled water? :a17: :a17:

Whoops..I already started on Wednesday last week. Sharks came up on my rotation when I saw this thread, the blade will be done prior to the designated week tho. There has been no blood for me as I use a Tech. I may have to slot in Sharks 2x...

I'm in! I'll do a left side vs right side comparison shave featuring a Shark Stainless vs Shark Chrome, both worthy blades. Maybe I'll work in a Shark Platinum, a proven loser in comparison to the other 2!

I'm thinkin' that 2 Pre War Techs should handle the task - one Gold and the other Nickel ...
I'm currently doing a left/right shave comparison between A Lab Blue & Shark Platinum. Previous experience with the Platinum was that I like the SS & Chrome better, BUT the Platinum is holding its' own against the Lab Blue even after 5 shaves. I'm alternating blades between a '47 Super Speed and New LC, swapping the blades after each shave.

Also having thoughts towards comparison between a Shark Platinum & a Lord Platinum sometime soon.

Top Bottom