What's new

SHARK WEEK!!

It looks like Shark Week starts July 11 this year!
Thanks, I would have missed it this year. I had a calendar reminder set for August 9-16 based on previously released information. It's getting to the point where one can't believe anything posted on the Internet anymore :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the Jaws idea!

I am not a huge Arko fan so no Sharks Arko for me… but what is more Shark Week than a Shark blade and a Razorock Game Changer Jaws razor? I‘m in. 👍
I like Arko and use it often, but I chose a different soap this year. I wanted to go with 345 Shark Bite, but it wasn't available prior to the start of the 2021 sabbatical so I ordered some Deep Blue Sea from Stirling Soap Company. I think it's gonna be a good week.

I should've bought some Shark blades. :facep:
I just checked my stash and I have a spare tuck of Shark Super Stainless blades. I can get them in the mail to you by Friday morning if you send me your address by private message. With any luck, they should arrive by the 11th of July.

I like Arko and use it often, but I chose a different soap this year. I wanted to go with 345 Shark Bite, but it wasn't available prior to the start of the 2021 sabbatical so I ordered some Deep Blue Sea from Stirling Soap Company. I think it's gonna be a good week.
Huh. Maybe I will use B&M Waves… and a Shark and Jaws. 👍

I'm In! I have some Oceana soap and aftershave balm, an Atlantis brush and some fresh Shark blades. I will use the .68 and .84 JAWS.

I heard JAWS....??? I am more than ready for 'Shark Week' except for missing the RR JAWS plate...for a perfect match! 😆
20210624_071656.jpg

Top Bottom