What's new

SHARK WEEK!!

Get ready for SHARK WEEK!!

August 9 the 32nd Annual Shark Week starts on the Discovery Channel. The promo points out that, ‘Male sharks have TWO penises!!’

I can’t promise two penises. But I can promise a great time here on B&B if you join the action by loading up a Shark blade!!

There will be blood in the water!!

I am in. I have a nice stash of the Platinums. Will I get into trouble for asking if anyone wants to swap a few Super Stainless blades for a few Platinums? I would love to use Shark Week to do a little comparing.

I'm in! I'll do a left side vs right side comparison shave featuring a Shark Stainless vs Shark Chrome, both worthy blades. Maybe I'll work in a Shark Platinum, a proven loser in comparison to the other 2!

I'm thinkin' that 2 Pre War Techs should handle the task - one Gold and the other Nickel ...

Guess I'll break out the Shark blades that came in my sample pack and shave down in the bay.. the bull sharks should be in the area... How does salt water work for lather?
But no love for the NatGeo rip off? Anyone know where to get Chinese imitation Shark Blades?

Guess I'll break out the Shark blades that came in my sample pack..
But no love for the NatGeo rip off? Anyone know where to get Chinese imitation Shark Blades?
1 - Buy any cheapo blade that isn't marked with a manufacturer name, otherwise, flip over a marked blade to the unmarked side
2 - Using a Black Sharpie, write: "fake Shark"
3 - shave on!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I be using the same blade from last year, my first time ever using Sharks. As I recall, it was still going strong.

I'm in!! Planning to use Shark SS!!

ThereWillBeBlood.jpg

I'm in.

Although feel like a slight fraud as 90% of my shaves are done with Shark Super Stainless anyway.

I think I've got some Chromes somewhere that I didnt get on with... I'll try and dig them out and retry!

Top Bottom