What's new

SHARK WEEK: July 24-31!!

Get ready, get set!! And get your blades!! The biggest event of the year occurs next month!

July 24-31, 2022 Discovery Channel hosts SHARK WEEK, the longest running and one of the most popular events on TV!

So a great opportunity for B&B. Get Your Blades Ready!! You have several options that are worth trying.

There will be BLOOD in the WATER!! It is a tough week to be a seal! :behead::behead::behead:

I got mine!
v5fnQmsXh95Hq.gif

Get ready, get set!! And get your blades!! The biggest event of the year occurs next month!

July 24-31, 2022 Discovery Channel hosts SHARK WEEK, the longest running and one of the most popular events on TV!

So a great opportunity for B&B. Get Your Blades Ready!! You have several options that are worth trying.

There will be BLOOD in the WATER!! It is a tough week to be a seal! :behead::behead::behead:
Great news! Keep it going @BigJ
BTW, are part timers accepted?

I’m in. Last time I was on vacation with a limited kit. This is no issue this year. Perhaps I’ll test them in the Progress for this edition @ivan_101 ?

I only tried the SS and the Super Chrome in the Progress. SS is good @3 as it is pretty sharp. The SC lacks sharpnes on shave #1 and becomes sharper and smoother on #2 and even smoother on#3, so I used it @5.

Btw, we'll have Tiger Week and 7 o'clock week at the end of August - early September, right?

Last edited:
I'm in! I'm a fan of Lord blades and have had good success with Shark Plat's and SS. Somehow I've managed to never try Shark Super Chromes. Not sure how that happened but I intend on correcting that oversight during this summers Shark Week. I rounded out a recent order with a tuck of Shark SC's. I'm ready to go. Hopefully their won't be too much blood. :death:

Top Bottom