What's new

SHARK WEEK: July 24-31!!

Since our Kangaroo Whisperer from Australia Is going to show the Roos how to shave I am jumping in right now.!

Shark SS Blade #1 Shave #1
Tools: Yaqi Wolfman Razor, Dr. Selby soap & Plissoft brush.
The Shark blade swam through the slick Dr. Selby soap with no problems, It was like the Shark was on steroids or roller skates.
No blood in the water this time just a DFS. :thumbup1:

Don’t get overconfident! Dorsal fins may be in the water behind you!!

Well, it ain't really a shark with no teeth, so I've decided that all of my "Shark Week" shaves will be with a different open comb razor.

Today's shave:

Razorock 68OC
Shark Platinum
LaToja
Connaught Jade
The Genuine

First use with LaToja shave stick. I have used Spieck but the Latoja stick seemed much harder. Anyway, wet face, rub stick. Hmm...that doesn't look like much soap. Throw a bit more water at face and neck, fub stick around beard again (and again.). Grab well-hydrated boar and start the scrub...and the lather exploded. I could barely see the soap on my face but once I scrubbed I could not believe the volume of lather it produced. Amazing, and smells pretty good too.

The shave? Smooth sailing, an uneventful DFS+.

View attachment 1684291

Good man!! You do know that SHARKS can GROW NEW TEETH?? :a17::a17:

IMG_8761.jpeg

while traveling I was able to find some items for the Shark Week....., so far I regret it.
In brief: face shave
RR Jaws
Shark SS
Bump Stop and Nivea 2 phase.
3 pass shave, I did not get a close shave and when I rinsed: 4 bleeding spots , red skin and then the burning.....Had to use sciptic pencil and alum to stop bleeding.
I have used all these items, never together.....
Shark 1 me "0"; I must admit a loss.
Did not have the courage to even try a head shave.
Be home later in the week and I think I still have 1 blade from last year....will try in a different razor.
This PM, not sure if I will venture either w Shark in a bar razor, or the Jaws w a "normal blade" for me.....
Cheers an be careful w Sharks.....they do bite.....

Attachments

• PXL_20230712_165951478.jpg
    PXL_20230712_165951478.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Top Bottom