What's new

SHARK WEEK 2019!!

Discovery Channel’s Shark Week starts July 28! Which reminds me, it has been a year since our last B+B SHARK WEEK!!

So get your blades ready!! Soon, there will be BLOOD IN THE WATER!! :a47::a47::a47::a47:

Ah, cool... just got my $5.50 100-pack from Amazon two days ago. Very impressed with the first shave (in a Rockwell 6C on plate #3)... smooth and sharp-ish.

Its Shark week all year round for me here... Super Chromes are my everyday blade and they are an every other day 2 pass BBS in my Ti95DC guaranteed!!

SHARK WEEK!! I'm so in!! Practicing My Shark Week Shave Dance!!

LeftSharkDancing.gif

I know this is all YMMV but how much of a difference is there between Shark blades - Platinum, Super Stainless or Super Chrome? I have zero experience with any of these blades.

I know this is all YMMV but how much of a difference is there between Shark blades - Platinum, Super Stainless or Super Chrome? I have zero experience with any of these blades.

I will be using the Shark Super Chromes! The package had great graphics in yellow and blood red!

I have not tried them all so cannot answer your question.

I have all 3 of these blades. I started with the SS which I had great shaves with for almost a year, then switched to Super Chromes and have had the best shaves I've ever had. I recently purchased some Platinum blades and have tried 1 blade so far and they are very much like the SS. I need a little more time with the Platinum to make a real decision on them down the line. I would say the biggest difference between the SS and SC is the SS is usually a feels a little sharper on the shaves 1 & 2 but settles down for shaves 3-6 whereas the SC's are great from shaves 1-6 with no difference in feel. As I mentioned before the Platinums are on par with the SS blades.

I have all three types. The latest I bought are the Platinums. And I think they are the best of three-very sharp and very smooth too. Super Chromes are sharp but coarse and Super Stainless are smoother but duller. But all three are good cheap blades. Once you take them out of the pack it's hard to differentiate between them as the wrapper is pretty much the same. Just a slight difference in the shade of red of the lettering.

Looks like I'll pick up some Sharks before Shark Week! May try the Chromes first and see how that goes.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom