What's new

Shark Super Stainless

I know I am Shark fanboi, but either way it saved my skin today after a 5-day recovery from the previous BIC Astor massacre. So soft, so BBS.

Shark is not a starter blade, it is a finisher blade!

I was not a fan of Shark SS for a long time. I put them down and was going to pass them along but never did. Over the past couple of weeks I am giving them a try again and I must say I am glad I didn’t pass them along. Using my go to 34C the shaves of late with the Shark SS have been great, better than I have been getting with the Astra SP, SS my other go to blades. Happy Shark guy!

I used a Shark blade during Shark week. It wasn’t terribly sharp, butt was smooth. If it was all I had to choose from, it would be okay, but with BIC and Feather out there, I won’t be buying more.

Not sure if the Shark Super Stainless blade has been reviewed before. I tried it out last week. Not the sharpest blade I've ever used but it's very smooth. No razor burns and no discomfort. Especially around my neck area. Managed 3 good shaves with this blade.

Mark

I agree with this statement. I have gotten so many shaves off one Shark. Not super sharp but super smooth for each shave until it just stops cutting haha

I have to get my hands on some BiC blades. After refining technique and going back to a single blade disposable, BiC Metal, I can just imagine how sharp their DE blades are

I tried these blades early on, and like many blades back then, they didn't feel right.
I will be revisiting all those blades that didn't work out since it's been years.
I will say though, gillette silver blue worked then and still works now
So far my favorite blade.
But I do want to revisit the others so they don't just sit there. Haha.
Just ordered the platinum sharks too. They didn't have those that I remember in 2015 when I started

Top Bottom