What's new

Share Your Stash

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I organized my humidors today and decided you all wanted to see my stash so I took pics along the way. If anyone wants to share photos of their stuff and tell us about it feel free.

First up is the main humidor - non-flavored sticks

Bottom, with Cubans on the Right.

48C677EF-AC2B-4C56-A764-96AC93D3B323.jpeg

Then layered with more sticks.

9696FF1B-78F6-44A7-BD13-DA285601D18D.jpeg

Top tray, same humidor

258288D6-1C73-4160-91C4-084D1D954AE1.jpeg

Two 65% Boveda 320g taking care of business in the lid.

C010CFBB-9A91-47A9-A56F-4E71F819E5F0.jpeg

Now on to the flavored sticks. I keep them in a separate humidor. A bit less of those on hand. Fun note - Acid 1400CC was possibly the first real cigar I had.

BE8CFA0E-B8B8-4986-B677-E53D3A3D9E78.jpeg

Nothing on the top tray but the Boveda

1FEB5797-3308-49BF-A704-11A97DC28AD8.jpeg

Now the really stinky sticks. Cheroots. These things get a dedicated humidor. They STINK! but are very tasty. My “lawnmower smokes”. Smoked while mowing.

09720CDA-5493-4CD0-9E8D-C1984EAF4603.jpeg

One of my favorite cigars - Papa Fritas. No reason at all why they are in their own humidor besides I have it and feel I should use it.

DB1A5344-BE4D-416B-9E4E-43F4E983A668.jpeg

The only Davidoff‘s I have and the only Davidoff I have ever smoked. A LONG smoke time. Very good. I bought the box of 10 and have 8 left. Funny that the most expensive sticks I have are kept in tupperware while the cheap stinky cheroots get their own humidor.

EBBBA327-61F6-44C4-BE26-871E829F4D5D.jpeg

And now the tobacco drawer. We all have one right? Extra Boveda, pipes, and pipe tobacco.

6DF95FED-13E0-4DA7-8EFB-7D5ECDEB08B0.jpeg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
The "in use" tobacco and pipe drawer. Not all the pipes are in there, but all the samples and in use tobaccos are.

IMG_20200726_224335_edit_edit.jpg

The "cellar" drawer. Assorted tins ageing (20+), and one jar of the reject blend, which all the unloved stuff gets dumped into and mixed up.

IMG_20200726_223347_edit.jpg

A very old (five years) pic of the snuff stash. It's changed a fair bit since then though. There's one or two more large jars, about 30 more small jars (120ml each), and fewer small tins. The overall quantity is maybe 1.5 kilos or so more than shown here. The box on the right is now used for shaving gear, and the snuff contents were transferred to other boxes.

2015.jpg

Far too many boxes, drawer, and cupboards to empty for another up to date snufff stash pic. Sorry.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
@AimlessWanderer is that 20+ mean 20+ years aging or 20+ tins aging?

Awesome collections!

20+ tins. They've only been in there a couple of months. I have smoked a pipe on and off for around 7 years, but until a couple of months ago, I was a "pay as you go" piper, only buying one pouch/tin at a time, and only when I'd run out.

That's a "complete" cellar though. I have no intention of stashing more, as I normally only smoke 6 or 7 tins a year anyway, including aromatics which I'll buy as and when needed. That's my ageing tobacco for the next five years, which is as far ahead as I am prepared to shop. Next year's aromatics are in there too, but they don't store as well, so I'll buy 2022's rations in 2021, and so on.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’m glad you have enough restraint for a stopping point. I look at cigar bid and cigar monster nearly every day but I only pull the trigger about 10% of the time. My purchases come from late night drinking sessions browsing the web. $120 last week.

Maybe I need to learn the aging technique!!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
@Kentos you might as well send those cigars to me. I haven’t seen you in the COTD thread all year! that Humidor looks like a nice one.

I also think that pipe smokers are more nuts than cigar smokers. All that pipe tobacco! How long to smoke it all? 30 years? 40?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I’m glad you have enough restraint for a stopping point. I look at cigar bid and cigar monster nearly every day but I only pull the trigger about 10% of the time. My purchases come from late night drinking sessions browsing the web. $120 last week.

Maybe I need to learn the aging technique!!

The snuff stash made me feel very silly for buying so much, and it's that which keeps the pipe tobacco in check. I ain't doing that again. :lol:

The ageing technique is easy. Buy it, and wait five years before you smoke it. :thumbup1:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
@Kentos you might as well send those cigars to me. I haven’t seen you in the COTD thread all year! that Humidor looks like a nice one.

I also think that pipe smokers are more nuts than cigar smokers. All that pipe tobacco! How long to smoke it all? 30 years? 40?

Yeah I don’t hardly smoke cigars when I’m by myself. The majority are from my Pops, who smoked several a day.

You ever thought about running for president? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chefjohnboy-ardee as a write in. Done. Certainly not the weirdest thing to happen this year.
The old saying "Those of those that are smart enough to run for office are smart enough not to." Applies heavily on me! When i was a younger lad and ready to take on the world I thought of running for congress or senate after I retired from my commission in the Marine Corp that never came to fruition. So running for office never did either.

But yeah, photos of my stash is boring. Stacks of jars and a bunch of labeled boxes in a closet. Tupperdors under my bed... ;) Maybe back on topic.

Top Bottom